::Wholesale Terms and Conditions::
Welcome to the online wholesale site for PHAZE clothing and accessories.
PHAZE clothing designs and manufactures in the North East of England where we have a large stockholding.
- When you place an order we will usually contact you within 48 hours to confirm the value of the goods available for despatch. You can then choose your payment method.
- We operate a "back order" system so that when an item is out of stock it will be put on "back order" and despatched at a later date.
It normally takes 3-5 weeks for re-stocking (as long as there is 6 of a size to manufacture).
- All garments have stock codes on both the bag and content lables for re-ordering.
- Our prices are ex-works and payable in GBP (£) Sterling. All prices shown are Exclusive of V.A.T.
- Payments can be made by bank transfer, cheques or credit card/debit cards. (However, there is a 2% service charge for this facility)
- We accept the following credit/debit cards: Visa, Delta, Eurocard, Mastercard, Barclaycard, Switch and Connect.
- Our minimum order value is £ 250 plus V.A.T. and carriage.
There is an administration charge of £ 25 for orders below this value.
- All European customers must provide a valid V.A.T. number otherwise V.A.T. will be added @ 20%.
- Any delivery shortages must be reported to us within 3 days of you receiving the goods.
- Before returning faulty items, you must call the office to request a returns number. Faulty goods must be returned in their original packaging within 7 days of receipt or they will incur a £25 handling charge.
- All rights to the photographs are held by 'Tyneway Trading Ltd.' and they cannot be reproduced without prior written permission.
- Internet retailers must confirm with the company that the garments they are selling will be stocked before advertising them on the net.
- The goods cannot be sold on E-Bay or similar auction sites and they must ensure that they keep stock, as single garments cannot be sent out.