Wholesale Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the online wholesale site for PHAZE clothing and accessories.
PHAZE clothing designs and manufactures in the North East of England where we have a large stockholding.
- When you place an order we will usually contact you within 48 hours to confirm the value of the goods available for despatch. You can then choose your payment method.
- We operate a "back order" system so that when an item is out of stock it will be put on "back order" and despatched at a later date.
It normally takes 3-5 weeks for re-stocking (as long as there is 6 of a size to manufacture).
- All garments have stock codes on both the bag and content lables for re-ordering.
- Our prices are ex-works and payable in GBP (£) Sterling. All prices shown are Exclusive of V.A.T.
- Payments can be made by bank transfer, cheques or credit card/debit cards. (However, there is a 2% service charge for credit cards)
- We accept the following credit/debit cards: Visa, Delta, Eurocard, Mastercard, Barclaycard, Switch and Connect.
- Our minimum order value is £ 250 plus V.A.T. and carriage.
There is an administration charge of £ 25 for orders below this value.
- All European customers must provide a valid V.A.T. number otherwise V.A.T. will be added @ 20%.
- Any delivery shortages must be reported to us within 3 days of you receiving the goods.
- Before returning faulty items, you must call the office to request a returns number. Faulty goods must be returned in their original packaging within 7 days of receipt or they will incur a £25 handling charge.
- Our high quality images are intended to enhance your business and increase sales. Customers are permitted to use product images for items that have been purchased from Phaze Designs. Pictures should only be used for the re-selling of products and not for marketing / advertising / promotional activities outside of your own retail store or website. The right to use images expires once purchased quantity is sold out unless permission is granted in writing. The content of this site is owned by or licensed to Tyneway Trading Ltd, and we may suspend, alter, restrict or terminate access to product images at any time. The right to use images only applies to Phaze Design product images only and does not apply to any celebrity or blogger images.
- Internet retailers must confirm with the company that the garments they are selling will be stocked before advertising them on the net.
- The goods cannot be sold on E-Bay or similar auction sites as single garments cannot be sent out.